Monday, May 08, 2006

Then on top of my re-adjustment issues, my husband has decided it is a good idea to live apart. So, we discuss it and we agree that he should move out and I would get someone to move into the guest bedroom.

I do exactly that and he moved to his friend's house in the interim. But now he is just making me feel bad about it. He complains about the commute and the lack of sleep. He complains about having to find a place to live and moving in with strangers.

Whether he means it or not, it is manipulative and I despise it.

Sometimes I want to spend my life with him and sometimes I really think it is over and I need to move on. I am so torn and to be honest, a lot of the time very sad. I don't know what to do. Honestly, I don't know what to do and I am tired.

Maybe my problem is that I am too loyal, too much of a dreamer. Some poeple have told me to just throw in the towel and get out there and start dating and sometimes I feel that is the case but most of the time I am just sad and hope that sometime he will be happy and sure about me and even more, our relationship will be strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home